I know, my muffins look a little sad. But believe me, they are super tasty. For a while now I have had a couple of bananas screaming to be turned into something, so I thought a muffin would be great. Then, when I was making some toast and peanut butter for my breakfast I thoguht, "This would be great thrown into my muffins!" So that's what I done HaHa. However, in my over-zealousness (is that a word?) I chucked in two bananas instead of one.... Now I have some very dense, very moist cupcakse, hence the sunken look they have going on. But this is one sweet treat I would definately make again, minus the extra banana :).
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 mashed banana
1/4 cup chocolate chips (just because I like 'em!)
- Preheat oven to 320°F. Line 12 muffin cups with papers.
- Beat eggs. Add butter and sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add milk, flour, baking powder, and peanut butter. Beat with mixer for about 2 minutes.
- Add banana and chocolate chips and stir through evenly.
- Fill paper liners and bake for 20 minutes.