#44) Fudgey Brownies
As much as I love cookies, cakes, and cupcakes, brownies are my true favorite - the fudgier the better :)
It is a well known fact I am a true chocoholic, and these rich and chewy brownies are like heaven on a plate. Made with decadent 70% cocoa chocolate the flavour is divine, and the reduced amount of flour allows the batter to bake into a chewy, fudgey brownie that will stick to your teeth! YUMMY!
1 cup 70% cocoa chocolate, chopped
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp butter, cut into pieces
1 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp flour
- Line a 9" baking dish with foil and spray with oil. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla until pale in color (2 minutes). Whisk in chocolate mixture.
- Fold in flour, mixing as little as possible. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out of the centre with a small amount of sticky batter on it.
*Any brownie is better with a scoop of ice cream and caramel sauce :)
PS - Don't forget to vote for my Caramel Macchiato Cuppas here! Thanks :)